season 4 scully is the most beautiful scully
just fyi i might not be on here much for the next few weeks
I was tagged by robertdniro <3
Rule 1: Always post rules Rule 2: Answer the questions from the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1) favorite pizza restaurant/fav type of pizza: if it’s thin crust, pretty much any vegetable. if it’s deep dish, just spinach.
2) first cd you owned: either aaron’s party by aaron carter or the cd by the guy who did mambo number 5
3) first concert you went to: i think it was warped tour lmao
4) do you think youll get married in the future? i’m not against it but probs not
5) favorite school subject: english in high school, film now
6) do you wear sunscreen? i didn’t used to but i work outside in the summer so now i have to if i don’t wanna get burned
7) favorite dessert: paletas de arroz con leche
8) fav article of clothing as a child: my little mermaid costume
9) fav article of clothing now: my mpa seniors sweatshirt
10) middle name: louise
11) ur fav conspiracy theory: i tend not to believe in conspiracy theories but i spent like 3 hours yesterday reading about marilyn monroe’s death and the theories that she was murdered and i’m not convinced but i found it super interesting
not tagging anyone bc i don’t have time to think of questions but this was fun! thanks!
Everyone always talks about the Fight to the Future “you saved me” scene like it’s the Ultimate MSR Scene but like. Why don’t we ever talk about the “My constant, my touchstone” scene like that. It’s not just about Mulder’s side of the relationship like the FTF one is…it feels like it literally encompasses everything that’s so great about them and what makes their mutual attraction so special. “Even when my world was unrecognizable and upside down, one thing remained the same: you were my friend, and you told me the truth." That line is so important, especially coming right after Mulder’s fantasy of a normal life with Diana and her subsequent death…because Scully comes to his door to tell him this woman he almost considered spending his life with was killed because of their quest. And you can tell she feels so lost and guilty…but Mulder doesn’t even miss a beat, and he reminds Scully that it’s her, it was her that never left him, that stood by him no matter how crazy she thought he was, that followed him despite everything, that made him a whole person. And nothing else matters. It was like being pulled back into reality; Mulder could never have that life without Scully. He owes her everything, and well…he was wrong to say she doesn’t owe him just as much. Because even when her world was falling part, he was her constant, too. They gave each other more than they ever thought they could have just by being each other’s contradiction and most importantly, each other’s companion. And that scene was the perfect way of emphasizing that.